• No Hourly Billing: Our experienced estate planning attorneys charge flat-fees for our planning services so you never have to worry
about a surprise bill.
• Communication is encouraged from our clients. We want you to know what your estate plan does!
• Complimentary 3-Year Estate Planning Reviews to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan.
• We Protect Your Real Wealth which is your human, intellectual and spiritual assets–not just your money.
A Very Different Kind of Law Practice:
Who We Serve:
Our Clients Are Families, Professionals & Business Owners Just Like You
At Geiger Law we believe in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first
determine each client’s individual needs, desires & values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
Trustees & Personal
Power of Attorney
Who We Are
Our mission is to educate parents on how they can leave not just financial security, but also a legacy of love for their children, no
matter what, and to educate professionals (doctors, dentists, chiropractors, veterinarians, accountants, etc.) and business owners on
how to set a solid foundation for success in their business.
Our vision is to be a trusted advisor to our clients, for life.
We focus on:
• Our relationship with you. We truly connect with our clients. For life.
• The ability to be proactive. We anticipate positive and negative outcomes that you
may encounter in your life. We empower you to create your reality instead of
reacting to someone else’s reality.
• We take service seriously. We only take on a limited number of clients. That
means you get individualized attention. Always.
• We innovate. We whiteboard with you, we strategize with you, we think outside the
box with you. We are not your everyday law firm.
• Click 1 of the buttons below to see How We Are Different
Copyright © 2014 - 2017 Geiger Law Offices, PLC - All Rights Reserved
Website built using CoffeeCup Software, Inc. - Visual Site Designer
EDUCATION & INFO
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and
electronic mail. Reviewing the information on our website, submitting an inquiry through our website or by email and contacting us through the website, by email or telephone does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client
relationship can only be created by entering into and signing a fee agreement/contract for legal services with an attorney or law firm. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has
been established. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Serving Clients Valleywide
Contact Us Today
Families, Estates, Businesses & Wealth
Planning & Counsel for Individuals, Families, Professionals & Entrepreneurs
Attorneys & Counsellors at Law